Monday, June 8, 2009

Dazed and Confused

I have had a lot of mixed feelings about this blog of late. I have thought on more than one occassion that maybe it was time to leave this blog behind and forge on to new and better things. But, I know that there are some of you who really want to know what is going on our little neck of the woods.
So, since life is slowing down a bit, I plan to let you in on some of the happenings of the last month...especially GRADUATION!
I will be posting some pics and videos. I also have a great video of my Mom and her sisters dancing to Elvis at my cousin Michael's wedding. It is PRICELESS!
So, if you gave up on me, please keep checking back. Besides, I have to do something with all this free time on my hands!

1 comment:

ndfugate said...

yeah it looks like you are keeping up