Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Testing, Testing...1, 2, 3

The mid-term is OVER, and boy am I glad. Aside from a cramping hand and issues with my pencil lead, it was quite a bit less painful than I expected. Don't misunderstand, the test was beyond hard (at least I gathered so from some of the looks and comments of some of my classmates). But, I'm certain that I passed. Time will tell the final grade (actually my professor will do the telling, but I assume that you're getting the point). I do wish that I had known all questions were weighted equally. That announcement was made before I came in the room. So, I wrote 4 pages for the first essay and was left with little time to answer the next 5. Needless to say, I didn't write as much as I could have.
Honestly, I am happier at the end of this test than I can ever remember being. As I mentioned in the previous blog, this time I wasn't just regurgitating information. I was talking about something that moved me. I suppose I should be thankful that there were questions that gave me the freedom to interject what I "know".
Now I am in the final countdown for the semester. I have one paper, a group project and of course, THE THESIS. How time flies. Isn't that what it is supposed to do when you are having fun?

No comments: